- She has never listened to Joni Mitchell.
- She was adopted at a young age and is the youngest in a family of 8.
- She was born and raised in St Louis, and moved to Chicago at 20. She now lives in lives in Asheville, NC
- She worked with Bonnie Prince Billy during her time in Chicago
- She started writing songs at an early age- starting with piano, then later guitar
- She has never taken voice lessons and does not read music.
- She has many influences ranging from grunge to psych to jazz to folk.
- She has directed two of her videos: Intern and Shut Up Kiss Me
- She is into reading, rollerskating, going to softball games, making films, and writing letters to friends
- Her upcoming show on Dec 1 at Lismore City Hall is the only regional show on her Australian tour – Melbourne & Sydney Opera House shows have sold out.
ANGEL OLSEN + BAND, SUPPORTED BY JACK LADDER
Thursday 1st Dec, 7:30pm
Lismore City Hall