Home Community People Spirit Festival in Photographs

Spirit Festival in Photographs

2 3 5 9a 10 11 13 14 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 25 26 28

After completing a BA in Communications in 1998 Natalie wandered the world before returning to Australia to begin a career in photojournalism. Now a freelance photographer and photo artist, she has collected some of Australia’s most prestigious photo awards along her way. Her work explores womanhood, childhood and the rituals and moments that bring people together. Evoking emotion and a sense of magic with her imagery, Natalie’s photographs document the beauty of humanity. Born and raised on the Central Coast of NSW Natalie now calls Lennox Head home where she lives with her husband and two daughters.

SIMILAR ARTICLES

Are you voice recording me? great, I like voice recordings. Home to me, is a comfort zone and something really cool about the chantti house...

At the southern end of the crescent moon, I want to say your name. I love its sound, but for now I know I...

This year was chilly with a playful vibe, everyone was in sparkly sprites. Splendour did not disappoint. Here is my top 10. 1. Free hair and makeup...

This year’s Splendour In The Grass, at the North Byron Parklands, kicked ass. Whatever issues may have been encountered in the past in regards...