Home Community

Community

Sunset : Byron Bay : Photo by Kirra Cheers When Johnny, Dave and myself created Common Ground Byron one of our aims was to expose...

Sunset Session : Byron Bay : Photo by Kirra Cheers With my Common Ground partner Johnny Abegg in the land of the long white cloud......

Morning Spray : Byron Bay : Buy Print Waking up. Cloudy dreams. Doesn't matter. Out the door. The sand touches your toes. It is blue I see,...

Community is all about friendship. A bond seen by the local board-riding fraternity, Byron Bay Boardriders. Amidst the eb and flows of people, and faces...

Grazing : Byron Bay : Buy Print Yep, Byron Bay is a place of many faces. The clouds rolled in, sun tans replaced by a mild...

Pit Stop : Byron Bay : Buy Print Good 'arvo' mate (using my Aussie accent)! Blue skies and western winds. A combination limited to winter here...

This Morning : Byron Bay : Buy Print Watching as the sun rose this morning, I was thinking... Driving. As the sun rises, kangaroos escape into...

Dawn : Byron Bay : Buy Print Today. Yesterday. Bliss. From dawn till dusk has been oceans play. Late season whales breaching; tried to capture one,...

Sunday Besties : Friends : Buy Print Hello from Johnny Abegg and Tim Manton We are your friendly Common Ground and we hope you have enjoyed...

Busy City : Sydney to Byron : Buy Print As we leave the 'hustle bustle' of the city, traffic lights are replaced with fence posts...