Home Community

Community

Cleansing : Byron Bay : Buy Print There is something about the transitions from year to year. Cleansing. New Beginnings. Family. A Holiday. For the Common Ground...

Sunset Family: Byron Bay Light And Dark Over the past few days there has been some serious shades of light and dark in Byron Bay....

Follow The Leader: Byron Bay It's Summer Someone hit the "Summer Button" yesterday in Byron Bay. The water is warm, its a perfect 30c today and...

Tallows Wash: Byron Bay: Kirra Cheers Dark Clouds It is summer yes? I'm really not sure as for the past few days we've just seen...

Broken Head Sunrise  : Byron Bay The Sun Here at Common Ground we are slightly obsessed with the Sun. The way it rises, the way it...

Teepee Hideaway : Byron Bay West Of Byron Bay It's the first day of Summer! As the flocks of people head for sand between their toes, and...

Zed : Byron Bay : Photo by Beck Rocchi Boards, Beer & BBQ Friday night saw the Byron Bay community come together to celebrate local board...

Sunset : Byron Bay : Photo by Kirra Cheers When Johnny, Dave and myself created Common Ground Byron one of our aims was to expose...

Sunset Session : Byron Bay : Photo by Kirra Cheers With my Common Ground partner Johnny Abegg in the land of the long white cloud......

Morning Spray : Byron Bay : Buy Print Waking up. Cloudy dreams. Doesn't matter. Out the door. The sand touches your toes. It is blue I see,...